Friday 14 January 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

This year's resolution is to open my studio again and get back down to work.. watch this space.

This year's stocking went to my brother, who is younger than me, but old enough to have seen the first episode of Doctor Who with those utterly terrifying Daleks. This is one of those original Daleks who now, retired from a long career of frightening children (and quite a few parents) is enjoying a harmless game in the snow and using those guns to shoot nothing more lethal than a couple of snowballs.

His teddy bear is on there too - and his daughter Hannah's guinea pig.. and on the inside? Rather a lot of wine gums.

a bientot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These stockings are both very beautiful Jane. I really look forward to seeing your new work this year, as I love your style. So needless to say...I'll be checking in.

Jane Walker said...

Thank you Sheri .. you motivate me!