Friday 14 March 2008

Before I forget


This is quite big - probably 120 x 100 cms - and was made in an hour with Henriette and the artist - me - looking rather thin in the reflection, painting. It belonged to the 2007 artist and model (yellow) series (posts passim) which was a time when I was working big in a very very very big space. I am still in the big space but tragically have stopped noticing the inspiring spaciousness. Technically this piece is nuts and that is probably why I never blogged it before. But I feel I must, for the sake of completeness and affection. And because I need to remember the reason I adored the space in the first place.
a bientot
Jane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

LUCIANO FIGUEIREDO said...

Hello Jane,

Your art deeply impressed me.
Your blog was a good and fresh surprise.
Congratulations!
Luciano Figueiredo